Smoked Herb and Garlic Shrimp
Smoked Herbed Turkey Sausages
This is a simple recipe for smoking and turning mussels into something of more than just an exotic taste. Check your buds after the feast for a feedback!
- sweet chilly sauce
- garlic powder
- black pepper
- parsley flakes
- Boil mussels until they open, do not fully cook.
- Remove the top half of the mussel shell.
- Using canola oil spray, lightly spray surface of mussels, then add the sweet chilly sauce.
- Lightly sprinkle garlic powder, black pepper and parsley flakes over the top.
- Preheat your smoker to 120°C.
- Using alder flavor bisquettes smoke for approximately 30 minutes, checking to make certain you do not overcook.