Bradley’s Famous Hot Smoked Salmon Recipe
Smoked Scallop Martini Appetizer
This recipe is about getting yourself some sticky fingers while eating and handling heavenly ribs. It's always about the experience, the better the taste the more you'll crave for this experience. Let's get started!
- 1,5kg pork side spareribs
- one cup of ketchup
- half cup of brown sugar
- one third of a cup of vinegar
- two tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- one medium onion, finely chopped
- one garlic clove, finely chopped
- half teaspoon of hot chilly powder
- Precook spareribs on rack over a baking sheet at 180°C for one hour. Prepare sauce by combining all sweet and sour ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer to desired consistency.
- Preheat the food smoker to approximately 90°C. Remove spareribs from oven and place on an oiled smoker rack. Brush both sides of spareribs liberally with the sweet and sour sauce.
- Using Hickory flavor bisquettes smoke/cook for 2,5 to 3 hours or until done. Remove occasionally to grease with the sweet and sour sauce.
- Cooking time will vary, depending upon weather and wind conditions. Meat should be tender and pull easily away from bones when ready to serve.
- Heat the remaining sauce and serve as a bath for ribs. Add bread and salad. Make sure you have enough napkins!