Smoked creole prawns with rice and sausages
Alder Smoked Mussels
Very quick and easy, this Smoked Herb and Garlic Shrimp recipe will be ready in less than one hour. Use Bradley flavor bisquettes of choice. Alder, apple, and Pacific blend all work great.
- 450g of fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- one tablespoon of oil
- one tablespoon of dried oregano
- one tablespoon of dried basil
- one teaspoon of garlic powder
- one teaspoon of salt
- In a large bowl, toss the shrimp with oil, oregano, basil, garlic powder, and salt. Place the shrimp on smoker racks.
- Set the smoker to 107°C using Bradley Flavor Bisquettes of choice.
- Smoke the shrimps until they turn pink (around 30-45 minutes).
- Serve right away.