Smoked Potatoes with Cheese
Smoked Rainbow Trout
This recipe is recommended for every family gathering, a favorite for everyone and a must-have on your table.
- 4-6 avocados
- five green onions
- four tablespoons of shredded cheddar cheese
- half a block of cream cheese
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- one tablespoon of Bone Suckin’ Sauce Vegetable Seasoning (Brown Sugar, Salt, Chili Pepper, Sugar, Paprika, Dehydrated Onion, Garlic, Bell Pepper, Mustard Seed, Celery Seed)
- Set smoker for one hour of smoking and cooking at 110°C with mesquite bisquittes.
- Rinse avocados under cold water and cut them in half.
- Take out the seed in the avocado (be careful if you choose to use any sharp object).
- In a mixing bowl add cream cheese and bread crumbs. Blend together for about 15 seconds.
- Fill each avocado hole with one tablespoon of cream cheese mixture and sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Rinse green onions under cold water and chop the bulb into thin slices. Tip: You can chop the green stem and add it on top for extra flavor. Sprinkle a couple o slices on top of the avocadoes evenly.
- Top each avocado with the seasoning.
- Smoke and cook then serve immediately!