Blueberry Smoked Cheese Sandwich
Smoked Roquefort Steer Burger
Serve as an appetizer with your favorite wine, after dinner with port, or with apple pie and ice cream for dessert. And if you prefer a milder smoke flavor, try cherry bisquettes.
- Brick of cheddar cheese, preference is given to old or aged cheddar cheese. However, you can substitute gouda or fontina cheese for a change of flavor and texture.
- Place cheese on racks and load into the food smoker.
- Use a mild smoke flavor such as apple bisquettes.
- Open the damper wide and, using only the smoke generator, make sure the temperature does not go over 40°C or the cheese will melt.
- Open the door of the Bradley Smoker to bring temperature back down.
- Smoke for approximately 40 to 60 minutes.